We advocate for the best interests of the disabled and elderly
At The Law Offices of Kayce C. Staehle, our elder law lawyer advocates for the elderly and their family members. Our elder law lawyer manages a wide range of legal cases that affect the elderly and disabled, including issues relating to long-term care planning, healthcare, Social Security, guardianship, retirement, Medicare/Medicaid, and other relevant, essential matters.
If you are still unsure of how our elder law lawyer in Mooresville, North Carolina can help you, here are a few examples:
- Consult with you on the importance of estate planning, wills, and planning for probate proceedings or the care of an adult with special needs
- Help you create a durable power of attorney for end-of-life care
- Provide assistance with your future healthcare needs, including Medicare, patient rights, long-term care options, and developing a healthcare power of attorney
- Offer financial representation and advice on housing opportunities and planning, gift tax matters, and your estate
- Assistance helping you select and appoint a legal guardian
- Help with locating the right long-term care facility and managing the cost of living in one of these facilities
Compassionate, experienced, and trustworthy, our elder law lawyer is the point of contact you need to manage the issues you face for yourself as you get older or for an elderly loved one. We want to talk to you more about how we can help you plan for your future – schedule your initial consultation with our firm today.
At The Law Offices of Kayce C. Staehle, our elder law lawyer proudly serves those in Mooresville, Huntersville, Denver, Davidson, Concord, and Charlotte, North Carolina.