Tackle the issues that lie ahead with the guidance of an estate planning lawyer
Knowing what will happen in the future is nearly impossible, so at The Law Offices of Kayce C. Staehle, we advocate for our clients who want to be as prepared as possible. Our firm’s estate lawyer — Kayce C. Staehle – has nearly two decades of experience planning estates and managing estates after her clients’ passing. Our estate lawyer also has a strong, thorough understanding of how state and federal laws may affect how your estate will be valued, inventoried, taxed, and dispersed after you die.
Whether you are a working professional with a young family or nearing the golden years of your life, estate planning is important for everyone at any stage of life. Here are a few examples of how our estate lawyer can help you plan for the unexpected:
- Create a will
- Designate who will be your beneficiaries
- Create a medical durable power of attorney and durable power of attorney
- Find ways to avoid or reduce estate tax (when possible)
- Find ways to reduce or avoid the probate process in court
- Set up trusts to help you protect your assets while you are alive and if you become incapacitated
Protect your peace of mind, your family, and your final wishes by making estate planning a priority. Our firm can help you create a new estate or alter an existing one, no matter your age or situation in life. For additional information about our estate planning services and the value of working with our firm in Mooresville, North Carolina, contact us today.